Located in the Finsbury Park / Archway area of North London
Full-time position from Monday to Friday and from 8am to 6pm all year.
Part-time position (for a minimum of 3 full days from 8am to 6pm) also offered.
£22,250.00-£24,952.00 per year (pro-rata depending on qualifications)
Loyalty Bonus + Company Pension + 28 days Paid Holidays (incl. Bank Holidays)
Email your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A small group of day nurseries in Islington is looking for Level 2/3 qualified nursery practitioners and unqualified assistants to work with children aged from 0-5 years.
Typical responsibilities include:
– dressing, feeding, changing and washing children
– providing a safe, interesting and stimulating environment
– entertaining children
– organising and supervising play and work activities such as reading, cooking, music and dancing
– taking children out to the park and on visits
– liaising with parents/carers and professionals such as social workers, teachers, speech therapists and health visitors
– maintaining records
– monitoring and recording progress
– giving first aid if required
– knowledge of safeguarding
Key skills required:
– a good sense of humour
– team worker
Applicants must have at least one year of paid work experience in a nursery, and Cache/NVQ 2 or 3 or above in childcare. To apply you must have a genuine love for children and be willing to undergo a a trial session.
Please email your CV to us at email@example.com as soon as possible.